- Francis Ward - Age 47
- Elizabeth (Mary Elizabeth) Ward - Age 42
- John H. Ward - Age 19
- William Ward - Age 11
- Lewis (Lynes) Ward - Age 8
- Loretta Ward - Age 1
In the Neighboring Household, we find Mary (Ward) Mitchell, the oldest daughter of Francis and Mary, and her husband Henry
- The male witness is Truman King, who is the man that my 2nd great grandmother, Alma's sister would marry on January 9th, 1898.
- The female witness is Elizabeth Lounsbury, who is Alma's mother. Her last name is different because she married John Lounsbury on May 19th, 1886.
- Alma's father's name is recorded as William, which is interesting because all other records, with the exception of one, list the children's father, as Francis M. Ward. The document that was the exception is the marriage register for my 2nd great grandparents, Loretta Alma Ward and Truman Edward King. I have included images of the marriage record below for reference.